Commercial Auto Insurance
Insurance that works as hard as you do. Time Based Insurance saves you time and money.
If the nature of your business has you and your employees on the move, being properly insured for commercial auto use is imperative. Together we can identify and understand your risks to ensure you have the right coverage at the right premium. An InsureMy commercial auto plan provides protection for a wide range of businesses and vehicle types, coverage can include:
- Repairs to damaged vehicles from collision or vandalism,
- Replacement for loss of a business vehicle through collision or theft,
- Liability for damage caused by you or one of your drivers,
- Rental of replacement vehicles,
- And so much more.
When auto claims occur being backed by the InsureMy team and just the right coverage means your business doesn’t skip a beat while we work behind the scenes to restore your vehicles to proper working order.
A little data goes a long way.
We are glad to be there for you when you need us most, but we’re even more excited to bring you services that put you in control of your commercial vehicles and have the potential to reduce risks and save costs. Implementing the technology of telematics, allows us to do just that.
Our simply installed, on-board device has the ability to collect information such as driving patterns, locations, speeds, dates, times and more. Valuable information that you can use to increase efficiency, improve service delivery, enhance safety and more, including:
Making the most of your budget and your resources with Time Based Insurance (TBI)
- Time Based Insurance could lead to significant savings – receive a prorated refund for the time your qualifying vehicles are not in use.
- Convenience of coverage when you need it – Coverage 365 days a year. Removing and reinstating coverage is no longer necessary for vehicles that transition in use seasonally or operationally. Enjoy the savings without the hassle.
UBI offers you even more:
- Locate vehicles in real time.
- Control fuel costs – Monitoring driver use typically results in 30% fuel savings.
- Accident prevention – Monitor and coach driver behaviour to promote and maintain safety. Speeding, acceleration and braking are all factors to consider in accident prevention.
- Reduce maintenance expenses – Identify driver behaviour and promote positive changes. This can help keep vehicles in good working order.
- Time tracking – Track hours worked with precise vehicle start and stop times by tracking vehicle usage and mileage. Allowing for cost savings and improved route planning.
- Earn discounts of up to 25% – Coaching your drivers to for safety and performance can really pay-off.
Intelligent Fleet Management – Keeping risk in check.
For many companies safety records and standards are key to acquiring both customers and collaborators alike, having a firm handle on your driving safety statistics is essential. InsureMy telematics data lets you speak knowledgably about your business fleet and tells your customers that you have the insurance protection to get the job done.
Contact us today for a free commercial auto quote. Together, we’ll help you assess your risks and understand the coverage you need to protect what is important to you. Talk to your advisor about putting insurance to work for you.